Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Another guest blogger

Ooh. I'm special. Know why? I'm the first MALE guest blogger on this attract babes like honey-to-bee lef who thinks life sux blog. With the password access, I was thinking of changing the background to a more cheery color (e.g. the familiar pink of falling snow) and update the blog description to reflect the real truth. Here's a sample description:

I'm a 27 year old hamsem SNAG looking for babelicious, photogenic gals with good figure to guest blog on my behalf. Application not required because you are automatically 'volunteered' when I email/MSN/ICQ/SMS you my password and user ID.

Words are welcome but not required. Pictures are not a bonus but a must! Comments are not necessary cos my loyal commentor Vandice will reply to each and every guest post. I shall reclaim my blog on weekends. But tired as I am from the recce-ing, I shall copy stuff from said friend's blog and paste them on mine, if only to save me the effort of crafting another boh-liao classic.

I admit. I'm hiao-like-fishball. I want my next 10'000 hits in 10 weeks rather than 10 months. More power to you, babes. Pull my readership up hor. Must reward loyal fan-see mah.

Give y'all a big wet kiss. Especially for my queen. Not to forget my darling FF, whom I've promised to meow together with if we're still single at the ripe old age of 35, even though I'll be nothing but a Robert-tou getting $10 a day as pocket money. Muak! Muak!

Alrighty, gotta go earn my $$$ to buy my guitars, Ipod and other vain stuff that officers like me deserve! I play-pretend bang bang and learn how to hold map with left hand and steer bike with right hand liao.

Roger and out. Lef.

Cheery or not? Much betta than "I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills..." right? Urgh, major depresso. Gimme expresso any day of the week, and twice on Sunday... Wake up your idea lah bro!

Wait a minute, hold your horses! I'm no babe. I'm just a 27 going on 50 low-life (or issit no-life) student with UNCLE written all over his face and a paunch to boot. No pictures from me, no no. So what am I doing here? Well, to beg the question, why are you still reading this nonsense? Van must be high from his caffeine dose this morning...

Without Vandice commenting on this post, let's see how many comments this entry will garner... Kekeke...

Edit: FF sez must paragraph. So I paragraph lor... (Van)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually Vandice is a rather hansem boyish lookin SNAG too.. keke. okie now mus claim treat fr him areadi.. :)

how's it going GJ, trust all is well.. see ya at service.! u alwiz disappear so fast after (or issit i slow).. stay and chat a bit leh..

1:23 am  
Blogger FF said...

Dude, you seriously need to paragraph more.

11:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seconded szeshan. uncle vanvan a hunk too! :D

1:48 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

SS/miche: *cough cough* You're both biased... Dun blieve them, readers.

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home