Sunday, July 31, 2005

Thanks Babes!!!!

I would like to 1st of all, before I blog anything, thank all the pretty babes that have been keeping my blog busy for the week that I am not around. And giving such good testimonies about myself. Heehee, like being praised in my own blog.

FF, Handsel, Sharon, Ningx, Gabrielle, Thanks for keeping my readers occupied while I was away. Keep up the good work!! I'm booking in again later tonight, so you all and start to wreck havoc here again. Dun have to write good things about me all the time. Can write like how many times I dig my nose everyday that kind of stuff also can.

And thanks to all my faithful readers who keeps coming back even when I'm not around. Special thanks goes out to Vandice, my most faithful commentor... wahaha. Thanks for your support. And keep on coming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Alamak, never write anything about RCC? I'd like to know how siong/relak it's become from last time!

3:41 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

Warraoz... Do I get an award or sumtin?

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home