Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Possible Future Husband

Chey, thought I was special when GJ asked me to blog in his place. Turns out he also asked 2 other girls to do the same. I is jealous.

Nabeh.

Am I allowed to swear here? Yeah, whatever.

GJ is the guy I'm gonna marry if I'm unmarried when I'm 35. Or was it 40? Conditions are:

1) His monthly salary will come to me, and I will give him a small allowance every month. If he needs more, he'll have to fill out an approval form and it'll be approved based on my mood.

2) No er...marital duties are expected of me. If he wants a kid, it'll have to be through IVF or he can buy one off Yahoo Auctions. No worries though, will buy you lots of ...er... digital entertainment on DVD to er...satisfy your needs. Or VCD since they're cheaper.

3) He must do whatever I ask without question, like cooking and ironing. I hate ironing. He may employ a maid, but it'll come out of his measly allowance.

Still want to marry me, babe?

Love,
FF

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear GuoJun saying no

hehehehe :P

*j/k*

4:24 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

He better not read this or he'll have no morale to attend his course. Hehehe.

7:13 pm  
Blogger Jaschocolate said...

i think he prefers to stay single.. this is a nightmate... :p

10:05 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

Warraoz... GJ your robert-tou ah???

11:15 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

wah GJ why ALL girls!!!

U flirt!! :p
haha

so sensitive one ah you! give people present also so nice.

So nice to girls somemore...

12:07 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Heehee, FF still draws the most comment. Too bad she has left for Phuket. Hope you have a safe journey.

If I ever have the chance to be with you at the age of 37 (and you 35. You said 35 leh!), I will give you all my salary each month, and -if its ok with you - drawing $10 from you each day.

I will do all the housework, be it cooking, ironing or washing the plates. I will not have employ a maid cos I will not allow another woman in the house.

And if you rather have your Rascal slept on our bed instead of me, I'm ok with it too. =)

8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home