Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I have nothing to blog.....

Actually, it is not possible for a blogger to have nothing to blog. If he or she thought that he/ she have nothing to blog, then he/ she can blog about not having anything to blog about.

Like what I'm doing now....

Heehee.

Quite stoned today. The whole day like having a big stone stuck to my face. That's why I look very stoned today. (OK, I know, lame joke...) And somewhat sedated... Can't get myself to do anything today. Too tired... Need rest....

Yet I am here blogging. For my memory? Or for your entertainment? Or for the sake of satisfying my sense of routine?

Spent much of the time read other people's blogs tonight.. but commented on none, except Scarlett's. The irony is: I did not read her blog, minus the 1st sentence. She said that her blog was going to be "darn freaking long". I scrolled all the way down and wrote in her comment:"Yes, it is darn freaking long".

Finicky Feline did not update her blog today, which is a rarity. Must be enjoying the blissfulness of have a boyfriend... Or did she go on holiday? Princess Gabrielle did not update her blog much recently also... Where did she go?

There, as you can see, I have nothing to blog about tonight. Now thinking should I go and take my bath or should I head straight for bed?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FF busy paktoring and entertaining family. :)

9:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir sir, know the callsign shadowandy? loL

Anyway, you can always blog about army stuffs ma. :X

1:09 pm  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Still feeling ill?

2:10 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

FF> Haha. Ya lor... You always busy when attached... Hahaha

Andy> Hmm... Andy?

12MS> still a bit sick leh....

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home