Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bike Course, Day 3 (Counting from the back)

Third last day of bike course liao. After today, it will be 2 more days before I get my SAF Bike Licence. Haha. Then after that I will convert to Civilian Licence and get a cheap bike to move around.

Today we went for our off-road training at Lor Asrama. It was the most exciting part of the entire course. But it was also not easy. There was one point I fell off and the bike crashed on my leg. It was so painful that for a moment, I thought I was going to lose my leg.

But when the guys helped me up, I have to show the "cool face" because I am the Captain. Actually my leg hurting like hell liao. Haha. But I still show the cool face and say "I'm fine". Then I get on my bike and carry on with the training... I think my leg a bit swollen now... Ouch.

I am a firm believer that training must be tough, but can be fun as well... As we can see from all the happy faces in this picture (with me inside also)

IMG_0094
BTW, These are the same guys that "laughed" at me when I fell into the Mud Pool.

After I took the picture, one of the private commented jokingly:

PTE Wang: Sir! You take the picture going to post in your blog ah? Haha..
CPT Guojun: Ya! How you know I got a blog?
PTE Wang *stunted*
CPT Guojun: Why? Captain cannot have blog ah?
PTE Wang: ... ...


Haha. But they din ask for my blog address though.. Maybe if they are lucky they can stumble on this blog by chance.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

You mean that the private joked about you having a blog, only to realize that you really have one? Interesting!

But I think you cannot convert straight to CV licence, if I'm not wrong. May have to go through some tests, I remember.

11:21 pm  
Blogger Dancingpris said...

What will happen to your "baby" if you buy a bike?

10:28 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hello. your leg better?

5:04 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Jayaxe> Yup. We have to go through some lessons and test. But should be easier already.

Pris> My car will still be my main transport lah. Bike is just for fun only.

Miss Slow> My leg is better. Thanks.

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home