Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Finally...

I passed!!!

Wahaha... Finally!!!

Was so stressed last night that I woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep after that. But I passed!!

BTW, I was talking about my bike course circuit balancing test.

Praise to be God.

And thanks to all my friends who supported me with encouragement and prayer. Namely the cell group (Lynette, Jiahui, Yihui & Munic), Miss E, Miss Slow, Shirley and Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

Next up is the public road riding test, which is this coming Thursday.

So sleepy now.........

ZZZzzz...

9 Comments:

Blogger Dancingpris said...

Congras. U make it! According to my driving instructor, most of testees fail in circuit for bike test. As long as you remember to check blind spot on the road, it shouldn't be a problem to pass. All the best for your road test!

10:51 pm  
Blogger brama said...

COngrats! All the best for road test. I'm waiting to get a ride from you....

11:45 pm  
Blogger FF said...

congrats babe!

12:28 am  
Blogger Paperman said...

Yeah! When I come back I got riding buddy... but make sure you dun sia suayfy me by riding just a poot poot class 2b hor...

1:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done :)

8:43 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Pris> Thanks. Looking forward to meeting you at work. Haha.

Anna> Can!! I will drive you when I got my licence!

FF> Thanks babe.

Vandice> Eh... I will be quite satisfied if I am able to get my 2B licence. No plans for 2 or 2A yet... Haha.

Amuse> Thanks babe.

10:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**mutter mutter** stop calling me babe ... **mutter mutter** (even if I am one :P ) **mutters**

8:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amuse> OK babe

6:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PTL. on the road test is easier. :)

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home