Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Obviously I'm crazy today

Dear Scarlett Ting,

I am sorry I wrote your name as Scarelett Ting. I didn't do it on purpose. I am very sorry and deeply remorseful. Please accept my sincere apology.

=)

****************

Sent my car for servicing today. Can't believe I have been driving this baby for 3 months already. So far it has been serving me well. Hee. Except today. My car drove me through a frustrating traffic jam today. I hate traffic jams.

Tomorrow is my military bike practical test. After I passed, I will convert to civillian licence. Then I will get a motorbike. Then I will have to endure traffic jams no more. Haha.

Then a few months after that I will die in a freak motorcycle accident.

Hmm...

Gotta look into my will again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paperman said...

Leave your guitars to me... I still wanna burn them...

10:44 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Good luck! (Referring to your test, not your imaginary accident).

12:24 am  
Blogger Marla S said...

Apologies accepted.

Now, that's better. I am not that scarelettry anymore.

Woooo did I hear motorcycle? :P Cool, very cool.

9:59 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Vandice> OK lor

Jayaxe> Thanks.

Ting> Heehee, not yet... I still drive 4 wheels for now.

6:50 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

did you pass?

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home