Sunday, June 19, 2005

Another usual Sunday

FF was suppose to come my place for guitar playing today. But (not so) early in the morning she called me and said she's too lazy to come over my place. Haha. Quite typical of her...

But we still decide to go ahead with our plans to watch Batman Begins.. But before that, we went to Harbour Front where she got me my 2nd birthday present. This year she got me a 256MB SD card for my Canon Ixus 40 digital camera. Last year she got me a great looking white adidas polo shirt which I wore 8 out of 10 times I go out with her. Haha.

My 1st birthday present of the year is a cute but totally useless crystal angel; my second is a very practical but totally un-cute memory card... Haha... Can't decide which one I like better... (Cos both of them read my blog... Wahaha)

Ningx will be giving me one of her home-made bookmarks... That will be a very special present indeed... Both cute and practical... Haha..

As I was saying, me and FF watched Batman Begins, together with our fav E. E thinks the movie was not bad; FF thinks it sucked big time. I think it was ok. I like the part where he uses the high frequency ultra sound to summon his bats to create a distraction... But the Batmobile is freaking ugly... Haha

Think I Haha-ed too much on this entry... Haha.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course mine is better. Can take 1/2 hour of movie you know.

10:44 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

i like batman! this time the movie really makes him looks powerful.

i think his batmobile super solid sia! the prev kind is good looking but this one is like totally indestructable!!!

11:06 pm  
Blogger Dancingpris said...

Happy Birthday. Remember to "claim" your Birthday Off. Keke

11:37 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

FF> I love your present babe. Thanks...

Gab> I still think the Batmobile is ugly... Wahaha..

Pris> Sad to say, good to know, nevertheless, besides the point, I'm on course now so I can't claim birthday offs... Sigh...

9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home