Monday, June 06, 2005

Another Random Rumbling

Mental Note: If I had stayed on in the SAF when I am getting married, I will not ask for a military wedding.

Did Sword Bearing for my friend's wedding last Sat. Quite an experience. Imagine 8 of us crossing our swords above our heads along the alsie as the bride and groom walked through them. But the catch is that they have to clear an obstacle each time they passed a Sword Bearer, like getting the groom to sing a song to the bride or the groom to carry the bride up... that kind of stuff...

I dun see the point of getting myself extra tekan on my wedding day. IF there is any girl who is willing to marry me...

*

Sunday was great! Spend the whole day with my cell group in my Princess Cell Leader's place. Din really do much, but Princess did made lunch for all of us.

IMG_0141

Very long never upload picture liao... Looks good eh? Me thinks she got the makings of a "saltish wife and cooling mother". Not that it's got anything to do with me... Wahaha.
Check out our cell blog for the full pictures...

Then after dinner we went to watch Madagascar. Its the 1st time I used my $7 ticket since I bought them... Wahaha. The movie was ok only though... Not fantastic... Monster-in-Law was better...

And Congrats to FF for getting her 1st guitar!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah!!! so much food and so small table! hehe

12:07 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Nice translation. Xian qi liang mu indeed!

Eh, you're on the wrong seat lah. Hehehe.

8:33 pm  
Blogger Dancingpris said...

I don't want a military wedding too coz the thought of sharing attention with sword bearers put me off. LOL. I had been a sword bearer before, it is definitely
not that easy as it seen to be.

12:03 am  
Blogger brama said...

Military wedding? haha, no way.

7:13 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Miche> Haha. So much NICE food on so small a table.

Jayaxe> Correct lah. I sit in front of my favourite dish.

Dancing Pris> Ya. Not easy at all.

Anna> Looks quite grand though.

Ningx> Dun worry babe. You will find yours.

6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home