Monday, May 23, 2005

New Blogs, More Blogs....

Once again, I have added 2 more new blogs in my Blogroll: Miche and Wes Sometimes I dunno why I add so much in my Blogroll. Probably it seems like a good blog to read at that time. (Like the 2 new additions) I have soo many blogs to read now. But the fact is, I dun read all the blogs in my Blogroll. It's just too many to read in a single sitting. So as a result, I only read blogs that mean something to me.

One on the 1st blog that I alway click is is FF's (no surprise). In addition to being a good friend of mine, she does have some interesting stuff to read. But then, I more interested in the happenings of her life than some of the 'rubbish' she puts up. I read my friend's blogs as priority - the rest are secondary. People like 12 Mustard Seed, Cindy, Shishan, Xenaneres, Cyber Fishbone, Maximus and Cliff's Edge will always be my 1st read.

In addition to my friend's, other blogs that continually hold my interest include Ningx, Wonky Tong, Silly Celly (she's so funny!), Princess Gab, Jayaxe and Tripleperiod's. Some I like for their style of writing, some for their personality, their sense of humour and some, for their pretty pictures. =)

Not that I dun like the rest. I'm just saying that after a hard days' work, when I dun have so much time or energy to read on all that is in my blogroll, these are what I go for. Personally, I'm more inclined to read those that I have some sort of relationship with, like my personal friends and those that comment on my blog alot.

Some of the blogs I seldom or almost never click on: Mr Brown, Mr Miyagi, The Big F, Scarlet Ting and Cheeky Readings. I know they are great bloggers in their own right and have many fans that like reading their blogs. But personally, I dun really care what they write in their blogs each day. Even for the celebrated Xiaxue, I have reduced my time on her blog. Maybe once in a while when I really have nothing to read... I dare to write this because I know that they wun be reading my blog... Wahaha. Maybe their fans will flame me.

At the end of the day, what I'm trying to say is that I started blogging partly to share my thoughts with the people out there, and it is for this same reason that I read other blogs.

13 Comments:

Blogger Maximus said...

enjoy your movie..

1:02 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Very, very flattered by what you said. Thanks. Not just trying to return the favour of praise, but I actually do find that you're damn hilarious at times, especially when you poke fun of FF and her reaction from it. Heh.

3:55 pm  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Man... you have got great taste. =D

10:01 pm  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

heehee.. thanks for making my blog one of your reads.

haha I've stopped reading xx, miyagi and brown's blogs already...

there's lotsa blogs with more interesting content, like urs.

2:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read yours too!! And i was gonna post about the same thing but you beat me to it.

I also stopped reading XX and Miyagi's, except when I have really nothing else to do.

10:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max> Eh... The movie was ok lah. Ask FF what she thinks of it.

Jayaxe> Wahaha. Roger that. I will poke fun of FF more then.

3XP> You 2.

Gab> Thanks to you too. =)

FF> Haha. You still can blog it what. It's the blogs YOU read, not mine. =)

11:50 am  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Thanks for dropping by mine =)

3:44 pm  
Blogger brama said...

I agree that one can't possibly read all the blogs available, unless he/she has practically nothing to do.... even then, there are so many to read.

Thanks for reading my blog.

2:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for adding me link. i'm so honoured, i feel so honoured! tissue purleeaseee...i wanna cry d! hehe

9:37 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Anna> Welcome. Thanks for dropping by too.

Ningx> I think yours is one of my favourites.

Miche> Don't cry. Heehee... Show more pictures of your daughter leh. She's very cute.

10:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got plenty of pix but due to maximus adviced i password protected it! hehe
email me for password if you want to see.

10:02 am  
Blogger J Schnorng said...

nonsense; who says people won't read your blog? i read your blog, ok. i can understand you not reading my blog, but don't need to tell everyone, right? heh. scarly all your fans dowan to read already then how???? HOW???

11:04 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

J Schnorng> I am deeply honoured. Thanks. And sorry about that.

9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home