Monday, May 02, 2005

Coach Carter

Quite tired, so will make this a short one.

Totally frustrated with driving in town today. Took me almost 45 minutes to get through the stretch of Orchard Rd. I hate driving at Orchard Rd during holidays. I hate parking at Sim Lim Square. I hate parking at Tampines Mall. In the end I was late with my meeting with FF. And after that, I was late for my movie.

Went in almost half an hour late. Missed a good starting part of the movie. BTW, the movie of the week is Coach Carter. Its a really cool and heart warming movie. Must watch. The movie took all my frustrations away.

Sweet.

4 Comments:

Blogger kachuaz said...

the last movie i watched was Constantine. haha.

next movie is going to be Inital D : The Movie.

yeah yeah

11:29 pm  
Blogger brama said...

I don't enjoy driving down Orchard Rd or around Sim Lim Sq too. They are roads that test my patience, and tempt my third finger movement. [Verdict: I never have to use it!]

4:38 am  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Go watch Millions ah. Should be very good =)

9:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna> I also dun use my middle finger. Rather, I'll tell my steering wheel what jerk they are. =)

12MS> If you want to catch it can give me a call. If I can make it i'll watch with you. Otherwise, my next movie will be Kingdom of heaven. =)

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home