Monday, May 02, 2005

Girls I like

Was talking to Miss Slow on MSN last night about what kinds of girls I like. Obviously, everybody is beginning to think that I'm getting a little too old and I should not remain single for very much longer.

Anyway, we did not go very much into details, but I thought a bit about it afterwards. To me, I believe that every girl has their own charm and is beautiful in their own way, and given the right opportunity, they will find somebody who like them for just the way they are. (This is obviously written to save my backside from the attacks of angry feminists readers)

On the physical side, I like girls that are slim. I think that is like the No. 1 criteria I see in the physical part a girl. I like girls that are slim, with a waist of maybe 24 or 25". The finest example is my favourite Miss Slow. Heehee. Tall girls are nice but short girls are sweet too. So basically I'm not too bothered by the height of the girls I like.

I also like girls with fair porcelin skin, like silk. A dash redness on the cheeks would be a nice addition. In fact, any girl with this combination of fair complexion and rosy cheeks will definitely sweep me off my feet. In the words of my good friend Desmond, I "like those 'white, white, pink, pink' one". FF has the best complexion that I know. Perfectly fair and flawless. But a bit lacking in the rosy cheek department, unless she's had her fill of beer. Haha.

In addition, I prefer long hair to short, big eyes to small, sharp face to round face, high nose bridge to a flat one. But all these, I realised, are not veto in my infatuations. The most important facial feature to me, for as long as I have liked girls, has to be the lips. I dunno how to describe the lips that I like (definitely not the BIG mouth type), just something I know when I sees it. Almost all the girls I have liked I evaluate how their lips look to me above all else. Ha. Perfect lips? Haven't found anybody yet. Pretty lips, a few.

Unlike most guys, I do not go for ladies with BIG mammaries. In fact, most of the girls I like have small mammaries, due to their super slim body nature. Also, I'm not a very legs person. Long slender legs are nice but also, they are not deciding when I get infatuated with a girl. Yes, butt is not important to me also.

That's all I can think of for the physical department. Now for the character/ personality department. Normally, for a guy, this only comes after he has sufficiently acquainted with the physical part of the girl. But for me, I think the look of the eye and certain body language can tell a lot about a person's character and personality on the 1st encounter. As they say, the eyes are the window to the souls.

My number one pet favourite type of girl is the SWEET and DEMURE type. I would totally kill for this type of girl. Unfortunately, I have only known one of such girl. It is Her. She is the ultimate SWEET and DEMURE type. There is no one more SWEET and DEMURE than her. But too bad, she never reciprocate my feelings.

There's one time I had this fetish for the Sassy Girl type. Haha. That's right, it was after I watched the movie 3 times. I dun know many girls like that though, the closest I get is FF. Hahaha. Other types that I would like:

The Elegant type, like my present cell leader. The 1st time I talked to her I was like "Woah! I feel like I'm talking to a princess!"

The Girlish type, like my present tenant Melissa. Not too girlish though. If not I cannot take it also. A little girlish is fine, not too much. (Mel, if you are reading this, I'm not saying you too girlish k? =] )

Haha. That's about it I guess. Not very hard to meet my criteria right? So why issit so hard to find one I liked?? Haha. Just kidding. Like I said (again), Every girl has their own charm and is beautiful in their own way.

Actually, for the past few days, I have been thinking a bit about her. Yes, I have given up already. But I still cannot put aside my feelings for her. The best I can do is not think about it. But its a bit hard, unless I burn all her photos and stuff... Time will heal all wounds and blur all memories? I hope so. In the mean time, here's a photo I took with her about 2 years ago, during my convocation ceremony...

Huili2

Boy, I looked so young then.

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KNNBCCB!!!

6:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 inches!!! That's NOT slim. That is SKINNY. FWAH ... according to your criteria, girls like me and 90% of the female population would be

1. Fat. 24 inches????
2. Ugly. Fair porcelein skin ... Like SILK?!?!? Must be rosy some more ... Sorry Sir, but you don't need a girl. You need Photoshop. :P Long hair, big eyes, high nose bridge ... seriously, have you considered Indian girls? High nose bridge for chinese a bit tough. Perfect lips???
3. OK in the mammary and legs department. But FYI, most guys don't really go for the big kind either.

As for character, sweet and demure ... heh ... good luck ...

Seems physical more important to you than the things on the inside. (Just generalising by text percentage.)

I have a term for the kind of girl you like. PWC - Pastor's Wife Club. Fits your Criteria to the T. The typical kind nice Christian boys go for. (Prolly explains why I've had so much trouble finding nice Christian boy.)

heh ... sorry my reply so long and rude. Just that guys with your kind of criteria bring out the worst in me :P Anyways, am sure God has His plan. And won't be surprised of it's quite different from what you had in mind. But you should have no doubt that she'd be perfect for you, cos it's He choose wan. :)

10:34 am  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

Amuse, in suan-ing guojun you indirectly suaned me too. =( hmmm... i used to wonder if ppl think thin girls have no feelings?

fat girls are hurt by ppl calling them fat. thin girls too are hurt when they are called thin... and terribly hurt when SKINNY is used on them. it's as if there is something wrong with being thin (maybe i'm diseased?)

i've been called all sorts of unflattering and demeaning names (somalian, beanpole, teek kor etc)since i was young and it hurt... badly...

i may be thin. but not by choice. i can eat all i want but still not get fat (now that i'm older it doesnt sound that bad. haha).

i know guojun knows i get hurt if ppl refer to me as SKINNY. that's why he very sweetly and tactfully said i was slim instead.

thanks, pal! ;P

and yes, Amuse, i may be SKINNY. but with all due respect to everyone, at least i dont have to risk my life popping diet pills. thank you.

love
Miss Slow

12:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Slow,
Sorry, me bad ... (never said I was fat though. You just assumed I was didn't you ;) Just never quite made it to 24") You see, recently I've had it about up to the space above my head with slim/skinny girls who complain that they are fat. (Am sure you don't.) All I can say is that GJ's post came at the wrong time :P Still, I was/am completely insensitive. For that I apologise. Don't angry k?

And GJ, sorry if I sounded mean. You have every right to like PWCs (some of my best friends are PWCs :) ) there's really nothing about them to hate really cos they are the super-nice and loveable people they are.

And just in case ... FF, am sure your skin is every bit as beautiful as GJ says it is ... and it's not your fault you have beautiful skin ...

AND ... Please ... the Indian girls comment ... NOT a joke. I REALLY do think Indian girls are amongst the most chio I've seen. Good fig, gorgeous eyes ...

**Aiyah ... always kena foot in mouth wan** then after that must disclaim like mad ...

12:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guojun> Am swearing off commenting on your blog ... **shudder** don't like myself very much when I'm here. Sound like the mean, bitter witch that I am :P

Take care eh? Drop by my blog sometime :)

1:03 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hi amuse

oh dear... i guess i was just reacting to being hurt. ="( sorry sorry... =(

and no leh, i didnt assumed you were fat. =) didnt mentioned anything about that ah...?? *scratch head*

please dont swear off commenting on guojun's blog otherwise he'll be mad that i chased away his 'customer'!

come come dont go! =P

love
Miss Slow

1:32 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

haha. come to think of it.. i dont think i'm the kind of girl guojun will like. hahaha. evidently neither sweet nor demure.

love
Miss Slow

1:34 pm  
Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

=) AH I know who she is! And I share Ms Slow's sentiments...cos I also very slim hee...

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amuse> Eh, probably you are right. I will not be able to find one that fits all these criteria. I'm not saying these are what I look for in a girl. i'm just saying what I find attractive in a girl. I will be thankful if I can even get 1 or 2 of these fulfilled.

Sorry I have hurt you with this post. I like all your comments. Hope you will come back and comment somemore. =)

Slow> Sorry to get you involved babe. You are a nice girl lah. Anyway you getting married liao so actually I have to strike you of the list already.

12MS> You very the slow (but not Miss Slow). The whole world knows who she is liao. Now then you know. Haha

BTW, this entry created a lot of negative feedback already. Maybe I went overboard here?

5:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya, people call me fat all the time and i don't care. so sensitive for wat?

Babe, you wrote all the superficial requirements. How about personality wise? Besides being demure.

Should she have a great sense of humour or doesn't it matter? Should she be opiniated or keep all her thoughts inside? Should she be a filial daughter or not applicable?

7:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FF> Babe, I thought only I call you fat all the time? Haha

Anywayz, I wrote what I knew about personality. This entry is more for fun than anything. Not asking people to apply to be my girlfriend... Haha

10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who's baaa-aack MWAHAHAHAHAH ... Anyways, don't think any of us meant to hurt anyone. Glad that all is forgiven and there is peace at last. Still to be on the safe side, I better bite my tongue for a while :) Most pleased to meet you Miss Slow. Hope our future encounters will be much more amiacable! **grins**

10:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak that was me BTW

10:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amuse> Welcome back babe. Glad to see you again. =)

10:54 pm  
Blogger brama said...

That's a long list of criteria.... I thought you said the only physical aspect is slimness....

4:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think girls with those criteria would consider you as her boyfriend? look in the mirror first.

3:41 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Anna> I said "the No 1 criteria" as in "the most impt criteria", not "the only criteria" =)

Anon> Ok, I've looked. You are right. But all the butt ugly guys get all the freaking pretty girls. So I think I'll have a good chance. Thanks for the reminder. =)

Man! I hate anon posts! Dun even know who I'm suan-ing.

10:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm not that anonymous to you. just that i do not want you to get offended by my comment. just being frank and sincere :)

8:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most Penang girls are very pretty and fair. Go find one there. FF is one of them ya. :)

8:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon> C'mon! It's definitely not a nice comment. And its worse as it posted anonymously. Its like being stabbed from behind and dunno who's stabbing me. Its more like not wanting me to be offended by youself.

Frank, yes. Sincere, no.

Miche> Yeah! I know! My mom is from penang. And FF is really one very pretty babe. Heehee.

Getting a bit tired with this... But at least I'm not getting 100 comments like this guy!!!

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=11099145&postID=111478083561549733

Haha

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home