Saturday, December 11, 2004

Fabulous Feline

Couple of weeks back, I did an an entry on The Cindy. Today I am going to do a blog on FF, aka Finicky Feline.

FF was in the same Orientation Group as The Cindy. When I first saw her, she was a quiet little girl - or at least she seemed to be so. She refused to participate in any of the games that was played during orientation. Rather, she sat at the corner all by herself, reading her story book. Come to think of it now, I think the only reason she stuck with the group was that she could follow us around and know the campus environment better.

First impression - A sweet, quiet, fair and pretty girl.
Truth - Everything but.

Ok, FF was (and still is) a very pretty girl. (I still maintain that she looks like the lead actress in My Sassy Girl, Jeon Ji-hyun - I cannot believe my eyes the first time I saw the movie!) And her skin is so fair that she makes Nicole Kidman looks like an African American. But she is also the wildest girl I know listed in my little black book.

I still remember the very first thing she said to me 5 years ago: "Do you smoke?" Thats when I know it was love at first sight. Haha

Seriously, I spent so much time with her initially that all my classmates thought she's my girlfriend. Haha. She came from Penang, Malaysia and I knew she had a hard time living alone in Singapore, so I spent much of my resources making her as comfortable as possible. I remember checking up on her anytime I could at her hostel. Usually we end up playing Dai Di more than anything. Haha. And I still remember everytime I popped over, she will make me wait outside her room for 5 minutes cos her room was in a mess and she needs tidy up the place before she could let me in.

My favourite memory with her is when she and her room-mate (also another pretty-as-fairy babe) cooked up a sumptuous dinner for the 3 of us at her hostel. Can't really remember what we ate though, (was it spagatti?) but I remembered the vegetables were not bad.

And there was this small black Zippo lighter she gave me for my 23rd birthday. That is one treasure I will never leave home without.

What I really like about FF is that she's a straight forward girl. If she doesn't like you, she will tell you straight in your face (in a diplomatic way, of course) She doesn't play games with you and she doesn't pretend to be nice when she isn't.

And the best part? She's currently single and available! So guys, what are you waiting for?
windstruck
FF Lookalike

9 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

This sounds like a friendster testimonial more than a blog post! Hehehe.

But.. but.. why not you.. and.. and.. her? You married already?

1:15 am  
Blogger Maximus said...

lef.. if ever I need help with girls, make sure you do me a good one. Something so good that it'd have all the girls think that i'm the only man with a dick in the Universe. MAybe what FF lacks is the volatility of the lead actress's explosive temper which by the way can be such a turn on in the movie. I've seen it. Its in korean and had chinese subtitles, had no idea what the farks the movie bout but yeah.. agreed shes cute.

10:11 am  
Blogger FF said...

Awwwwwwwww.... You are so sweet babe!! Muaks!

Jay>> Why not? Cos we're total opposites. GJ is good Christian boy and I'm the she-devil.

Max>> Are you sure I don't have a volatile temper? I'm sure a lot of people who know me well can vouch for that.

12:06 pm  
Blogger FF said...

Btw, it was tom yum soup with shark meat and vege inside. ;)

12:09 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

FF.. so you sure kept it well for the past 5 (more?) years then..

2:19 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Max> FF does has a volatile temper, just that it's not always the turn on type you see in Sassy Girl.

Jayaxe> Between me and her, I'm gay

2:21 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

LEf> haha..spot on

6:44 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

LEf> and i thought i was the only one that found the actress temper a turn on.. heh..

6:45 pm  
Blogger FF said...

Ya, i also agree. My temper is more scary than sexy. I must practise my turn on type temper.

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home