Sunday, December 05, 2004

Fat Update 2

Its time for my weekly Fat Update again.

1. Thou shall run at least 5km 3 times per week - failed
2. Thou shall swim at least 2 times per week - failed
3. Thou shall go to gym at least 3 times per week - failed
4. Thou shall not eat more than 3 meals a day - passed
5. Thou shall not eat anymore ice-cream - failed
6. Thou shall not eat anymore chocolate - failed
7. Thou shall not eat anymore oily and fattening food - failed
8. Thou shall not eat anymore fast food - failed
9. Thou shall not sit on butt all day - passed
10. Thou shall not eat anymore junk food *changed* - failed

Looks like it is getting from bad to worse. But really, Work this week is so tough I have little time for anything else. So I really can't meet the standards set. Then again, I have no excuse for eating all the stuff I am not suppose to eat.

So the moral of the story? I only have myself to blame if I dun lose any weight. Will have to try harder next week. Hopefully I can give a better report card next Sunday. Oh ya, In case you did not notice, I changed the last commandment. Finally thought of something sensible to fill in the last one.

3 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

if it makes you feel any better, I failed all your commandments. Hee hee. But then again, I'm fatter than you and for good reason too!

8:49 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Hey dude, I reckon you shouldn't try restricting yourself by not eating yummy char kway teow or fast food! I mean, you can reward yourself by eating them (albeit less frequent than usual) if you have followed at least some of your schedule.

That way, you'll get motivation to exercise and also chance to enjoy good food!

10:23 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

FF> Dear, those commandments are for me to keep, so I have to work towards them. You are pretty just the way you are.

Jayaxe> In my line of work, I cannot afford to be fat. So I need to be more strict with myself. And according to Calvin's Dad, eating food that you dun like builds character. =)

Thanks anyway

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home