Tuesday, November 30, 2004

"Guojun-ought-to-be-scolded" Day

I think today is "Guojun-ought-to-be-scolded" Day.
Dunno why but today is not a very good for me. Maybe all the stars in the universe are aligned in such a way that everything I do, I will be scolded. Or maybe somebody shifted something in my room and the whole cosmic balance of Feng Shui has turned against me. Maybe my 8 characters got mixed up with somebody stupid and I'm cursed with all bad luck today.
It started when I 1st step into my workplace. Somebody left some classified documents around the office and I got blame for it. Sigh... That triggered off a series of events where I got scolded throughout the day.
Lesson learnt: Dun work so hard when the boss is not around; and dun read newspapers when the boss is about to step into the office... And look like you are working hard when the Boss is not in a good mood.
Ok, I admit, I'm not totally focused on work today.. but still, I got scolded for the slightest thing...
So today shall forever be known as "Guojun-ought-to-be-scolded" Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Don't worry, luvvie. I get scolded many times. It's part and parcel of being a minion in a huge organisation. Just get used to it. Usually, it's forgotten the next day.

:D

11:45 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Thanks babes, me is better now. Anyway, Von, what about the brollies?

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home