Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Trigger Happy

Its amazing how trigger happy some people can be.

Almost all men in Singapore gets to shoot a rifle when doing their National Service. In fact, I just had my Marksmanship test these 2 days. I'm not a Sniper quality kind of soldier, so I'm happy with my score of 25/40.

Passed!

Anyway, I still that the SAR21 is not as good as the M16. Particularly the weight of the weapon. It also does not help that I had a bad 1st experience of the weapon. Or maybe I'm just Old-School...

Some people really like to shoot, or what we normally call "trigger happy" At least from what I saw today... Moreover, the bullet's free... so, why not? Its one of the ultimate highs for our testosterone.

FF commented that she would rather be "consumed by testosterone instead of estrogen". Believe you me, dear, you would rather not. Simply because if you are, you will be ruled by your dick (assuming you have one) and that you have to shave every single day. And you will have to do all the stupid things that guys like to do. Trust me, its not so fun.

Think the quality of my blog is getting from bad to worse. Sh*t

4 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Is it me or is there something wrong wif your template?

I think trigger happy refers to people like policemen who shoot people unnecessarily. Not someone who happily practises their shooting. :)

9:10 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Nah... trigger happy is just somebody happy pressing the trigger, usually getting his/ her trill from a rush of adrenalin when the bullet is fired.

Anyway, what's wrong with my template?

11:07 pm  
Blogger Handsel said...

i love pressing buttons. Those big round buttons at traffic lights are the best.

11:27 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

I used to love pressing lift buttons, especially the NUS lift button. Hit once to activate the button, hit twice in quick succesion will de activate the button again

hee

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home