Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm back

Hi guys,

Haven't been blogging for a while, cos was a bit affected by the comments on my last blog. Anyway, now, this is more of an annoucement that I will be blogging again.

So keep your eyes on me.

Had a rather dull weekend through the holidays.

Had to go back to work on Friday (most ppl I know dun!) and Sunday (YES! SUNDAY!) so its not really a long weekend for me.

Other than that, I occupied myself with the following:

1) Played 2 sessions of majhong (won $50 in all)
1st session won $140, 2nd session lost $90. Nuff said.

2) Met up with Jade for dinner and shopping (spent $100 in all)
Spend 2 times my earnings at the majhong table, which is a bit heart pain for me. But think she enjoy herself, so I can't complain.

3) Met up with my financial advisor to talk about my plans and policies.
She is the prettiest financial advisor I know, that why I buy all my policies from her.

4) Play guitar until the cow come home.
I have no cows so I pretty much play guitar all the time I'm at home.



YEAH!! I LOVE MY GUITAR!!!

But its pretty much back to work now and waiting for Christmas to come.

Christmas come quick... ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Handsel said...

yeah...u r back!
forget about what the other nameless soul commented. I didn't see the comment until you menioned it. A blog is a your space to whine/complain/scold, nameless guy has no right to bring you down like this.
Btw, i have a old old guitar which is probably moudly, if its not moudly, would you want it?

9:15 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Yes! I will gladly take the guitar! With your autograph pls?

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home