Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My fan club

On MC today. Totally bored. Think I am a very boring person. Why can't my life be more like sitcoms?
Actually, I should spend my life doing more important things, like improving myself, rather than playing computer games all day. My life is totally worthless.
Should stop whining and do something about it.
Think I'm getting my own fan club here. People are beginning to come and tell me what I should do, how to be happy, blah blah blah... Some want to meet up and see how I am, some tried to counsel me... etc. Anyways, appreciate all your efforts, but it will not be as easy as that. It took 26 years to become what I am now; you think you can change my world with a few nice sounding words?
Abracadabra!
I think not.
Anyway, thank you for your concern, and thank you for all that you have done (and will be doing), but I dun think anybody is ready to come down to my hell and bring me up from there. Mostly what I get are a few ropes dangling from the top asking me to grab on.
Thank God Jesus did a bit more than that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one confused person.

when ppl dont show that they are concerned, you say they are unloving hypocrites.

when they do, you brush them aside and tell them that they cant change your world.

"you think you can change my world with a few nice sounding words?"

"Anyway, thank you for your concern, and thank you for all that you have done (and will be doing), but I dun think anybody is ready to come down to my hell and bring me up from there."

you are the most pathetic person i have ever seen and i must say i have never met anyone more judgemental than you.

before you pick on the peck of dust in others eyes, look in the mirror and see the huge log in yours.

9:27 am  
Blogger FF said...

I hate anons who say so much yet don't dare leave their names. tsk tsk.

7:34 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

I know I am a pathetic loser. You dun have to remind me. Thanks anyway.

10:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home