Friday, October 22, 2004

Today marks the end of a long and tiring week for me. Really thank God its over. Its been a week of restless nights, hectic days and biscuit meals. (except for the night I sneaked off to watch Sky Captain) I'd sworn I lost 3 kg this week.

*pinch my tummy*

Doesn't feel like it...

Tonight was the time I showcased my project which I and my team had been slogging for the past month. A farewell tribute video for my boss who is moving on to another department. Boy was I proud of it. The video came out beautifully, with music and all. The video had a few glitches and the sound goes a bit off at times but out of it flowed the heart of all of us who worked at it. For a full 12 minutes, all eyes were fixed on our work. For a full 12 minutes, nobody did anything else, For a full 12 minutes, nothing else in the world mattered.

The video ended with applause from the audience and a teary eye from my boss. For all the hard work I put in, all the weekend I burnt, I think it was worth every bit of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home