Monday, October 11, 2004

About Me

"Me" is a loner, by choice and by circumstance. Most of the time I prefer to be alone, running through my six-strings with barrage of notes only I would understand.


"Me" dun like big crowds and parties. I shut my true self from the world, allowing only an exclusive few to see. I lock my heart from the Human interaction, imprison it with iron, stone and concrete. Because it can only take so much pain.


"Me" is a bundle of contradictions. I hate the society yet I strive in it. I hate expectations yet I work to fulfil them. I hate loneliness yet I choose to be alone. I hate the world yet I yearn to be loved.


"Me" is a hopeless romantic, who believes that someday the end will come and everything will be beautiful again.


2 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

I don't understand why your written English is so much better than your spoken English. Hee hee.

Guess who I am? Your sexy gorgeous friend with pouty lips who lives in Holland.

Call me next week for our movie rendezvous.

I'm adding your link in my bloggie. Http://finickyfeline.blogspot.com

9:53 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

Nice intro. =)

Alot of negativity tho. Cheer up! You're into the best years of your life. Once it's over, it's over. By then it would be too late to look back and wish you had more.

Btw, am I one of the exclusive few? hee... make a smart guess who I am!

12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home