Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bridget Jone's Diary

What do you know, turns out I watched 2 movies this week instead of none.

At about 12pm today, FF smsed me and asked if I wanted to watch Bridget Jone's Diary 2, The Edge of Reason with her today. Having not met FF for the past 3 weeks, of course I said yes.

Turns out she brought 2 other beautiful ladies with her to the movie... Heehee...

One is her little sister (which I forgot her name) and her cute NUS schoolmate, Elyane.

BJD2 was a wonderful romantic comedy to watch, (especially with 3 beautiful women together). Expect all the fun you got from BJD1 and more. Lots of Laughs. Sweet romantic ending. Perfect date movie.

I give it 4.5/5

1 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

My sister's name is Theknees. :)

The show was damn good hor? I want a boyfriend like Darcy!

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home