Thursday, December 09, 2004

National Treasure

Me and FF went to watch National Treasure today. FF came down from her interview her business suit. I think FF looks very beautiful in a business suit. We broke our tradition (and my 10 Commandments) of Mac dinners and went for MOS Burger instead. And we went on bitching about our lives as usual.

Note: Salmon rice burger at MOS burger is NOT that great.

Din manage to get good seats except the very first row of the cinema. I do not understand why Shaw decided to put the opening movie in the miserable Lido 4 instead of Lido 1, 2 or even Classic. National Treasure is not a bad movie really. Although I'm inclined to think that somebody who understand American history would enjoyed it more. Or are all those "facts" that they talked about actually made up in the movie? I frankly have "deer-with-no-eyes".

Nevertheless, it was an entertaining movie with an interesting storyline. Had an aching back after the show, but it was well worth it. Should watch it if you are free.

3 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

You're my new best friend GJ!!

11:53 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

So you were with Jeon Ji Hyun in office wear lah? Hehehe.

Anyway at MOS Burger, must eat its Unagi burger, lagi best!

12:40 am  
Blogger FF said...

I had the unagi burger!

9:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home