Sunday, December 05, 2004

Happy Birthday Meimei!!

Today is the 10th birthday of my beloved little sister!!!
HAPPY BITHDAY MEI!!!
The little girl threw a little birthday party at Swensen's Toa Payoh and invited her friends along. Turns out only her Tuition teacher, Swimming Coach, Ex- Baby Sitter and God mother came. Her bestest friends from school went for holiday and cannot make it for the party.
Anyway, the important thing is that she had a good time and I think she did. The most important to her there is her ex baby sitter, Marlin. Marlin took care of my little sis from the day she was born until she was like 3 or 4 years old and my sis have a very strong bond with her, even until now. So strong, in fact, that my sis will cry after everytime she visits....
Thats a pictue of my sister and Marlin
Ate like a starved pig at Swensen's. Fried Chicken and ice-cream and all. Thats why I failed all my commandments this week. But for my little sis, its worth it. I bought her the whole series of The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis cos she like to read. But turns out her favourite present is This Winnie the Pooh soft toy with a strawberry! Cos it was given by Marlin!


Her favourite toy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Handsel said...

hahhaha..your sis totally looks like u..she is looking more n more like you, compared to the last time i saw her

10:47 pm  
Blogger FF said...

Ditto to what Cindy said. The mouths are exactly the same!

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home