Monday, December 06, 2004

Faggot Loves Me

It started last Saturday at work. I was in my office when I received an sms from an unknown number. The message is simply

What?

Thinking that the number belongs to someone that has just change his/ her number, I replied,

Sorry, who is this?

Instead of answering my question, he started asking me a series of questions, like Who are you? What is your name? and a lot of other stuff that I cannot remember. I played along, thinking that someone was playing a bo liao practical joke on me.

Finally he asked me if I wanted "her" as my girlfriend. Weird. First he talked to me like he is some gangster, demanding to know things about me, next he becomes a "girl" and ask if "she" can be my girlfriend.

Some things she claimed about her:

Her name is Melissa, She is 23 years old, She lives in Yishun

Din bother to reply at first, but she was really persistent. She called and called and called; smsed and smsed and smsed. So finally today I answered her call.

Damn! She sounds like a f@cking faggot!

She asked me to meet her for lunch and some other stuff but I told her I was not free. And after a while she hung up, but not it was long before she smsed back with the 3 magic words.

I LOVE U

Argghh!!!! I replied her not to love me but I dun think she got the "hint"

Was writing this blog when she start sms-ing me again....

Argghh!! God help me!! Arrghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear me! hahahaha. Sorry to laugh at you but that was super strange. Tell her how you'd like to carve out her body parts cause you have the Jeffy syndrome. If she asks who Jeffy is, get into a long monologue about Jeffrey Dahmer, read it off the internet if you have to. Hmmm, on second thought, she might like it and you'll be the one that's tormented. LOL. Goodluck with your crazy chick/dude. :)

11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home