Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hot and Humid Day.

Nothing much today. Still cannot get over the fact that my comp had died on me. And I had to use my brother's PC for everything. No mood to surf blogs or anything.

My financial planner (aka insurance agent) called me today. Had to settle some things with her today so I met her for lunch. We had Fish & Co!!!! Very long never eat Fish & Co liao. Still think the Fish and Chips there is heaven... But a bit the very oliy though...

IMG_0051

Pretty right? OK lah. She looks better in person. Too bad she's already married (just last week) and she's... er... a little older than me. But she looks much younger than her age and she is SOOOOO sweet. Too bad I knew her too late...

Then evening time is cell group time again. I love cell group time. Haha. But today a bit the restless. I think is due to the hot and humid weather these days. Hot and humid weather is bad for the guitar woods, and its also bad for my concentration.

Ok. It's getting to hot for me here... I'm going to bathe and sleep already.... Or maybe I'll just go to sleep... Heehee

10 Comments:

Blogger brama said...

hey, your financial planner not "auntie" at all!

1:45 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

How you know I say she's auntie??????????? Hmm.... Very suspicious

9:25 am  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hey i remember having fish and co. with you at far away lalaland (jurong point)! =)))

10:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Heh* the girls you like all one kind of pattern wan :) The sweet, sweet, small small, slim slim, demure smile kind.

11:50 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Slow> Hmm... My birthday right? Or issit your birthday? Wahaha.

Amuse> Issit? Can tell meh? I like never speak of many "sweet, sweet, small small, slim slim, demure smile kind" leh...

2:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh why you post my wife's picture on your webpage??? you want me to hantam you issit?!?!??!?!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Hamtam> I introduce you this website.

www.getalife.com

Go get a life.

4:51 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hantam> why cannot post your wife's photo here? (that's if she's even your wife to begin with)

she's quite pretty wat...

or is that why you rather keep her under pad and lock??

*ahem* insecure???

guojun> well said! get a life!

5:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you don't say ... you just post their pics for the world to see :P

10:36 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Slow> Thanks babe.

Amuse> Haha. Just one only what.

Von> Yeah! Very good mood nowadays.

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home