Thursday, April 21, 2005

Week worth of update

Actually I have been taking off from work since I come back from Taiwan. Reason being the big bosses are still in Taiwan so nobody is really in the mood to work now. Haha

So I have self declared off!!! (dun let me boss know this...)

Hence, I have pretty much nothing to do this week. Except...

On Monday, I met up with Belle and Yanqi from my ex-ministry for lunch. Belle was THE Belle of the ministry when she just join us. Pretty pretty. But she's getting married next year. Sigh... I feel so old. Yanqi is also a very nice girl, but not as pretty as Belle lah. One thing though, when I met them, Belle's face was full of acne. Also got the shock of my life when I saw her. Probably too stressed from work. Dun dare to ask her... Had a good time catching up with both of them. Had not seen them since I left the ministry almost 1 year ago.

On Tuesday, I went to work for a while in the morning. I said work but actually more of meeting some of the guys and talk cock for half a day. Some of them are training at the Marsiling area and I brought roti prata and tea for everybody. "Work" for half a day then go back home and sleep again.

On Wednesday, I went to play mahjong!!!! Wahaha!! But cannot find enough people so we play 3-man mahjong instead. I am a mahjong addict!!!!! But the good part is I won 100 bucks. After which I sold my guitar and then went for cell group. Had a wonderful time at cell group. Not just the fact that there are 3 beautiful ladies in the cell and I was the only guy there yesterday. I think this is a very close and united cell group, And the people are all very committed to the cell. =)

On Thursday, I woke up early to send my little sister to school. Then after that went back to sleep again. Woke up for lunch and then went to sleep again. Jade activated me to help her move some stuff from school back to her house in the afternoon. I think I "last life owe her" wan... That's why she always get me to do things for her, and I do it... Sigh...

Then I met up with Xenaneres! Thats the best part of the week so far. Was suppose to get her to help me buy the Ipod Photo cos she can get it at student's rate. However, it turns out that the student's price is only for those who order online. So we just walk around Junction 8 and had dinner instead. After that she came by my place for a while before she went home. That's the picture of her posing with my guitar. I'm suppose to say on this blog that she plays very well... ...

IMG_0009

Thats all I did for this week... Tomorrow I will send my car for its 1st servicing, so I will have no car again for 1 day...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i know her! i think she can so so jam so well!

3:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh my ex bf had a teeny tiny crush on belle! can;t believe ppl from my year are getting married liao!

FF

8:50 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Anon> Hmm... You sound suspiciously like Xenaneres posting as anonymous and pretending to say that you play very well.... Haha.

FF> We are very old liao...

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home