Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Primary School Class Reunion!!!

Mention briefly here that I will blog about my Primary School Class reunion before I flew for Taiwan.

Seriouly, this gathering was totally unexpected. The message was passed to me through this friendster message that says:

There will be a mini class gathering on 1-Apr(Fri) at 1930 at Somerset's 24hrs Coffee Club.Please do not ask who is going cos I also dunno. Do spread the word and no worries, this is NO APRIL FOOL's joke!
- KYM

The last time we met, or rather I met up with them, was like 10 years ago, when we were in JCs and Polys. Seriously, I had forgotten who was in my class 15 years ago already! (except for a few of my closer friends)

So before I went, I took out the graduation class of my beloved 6D class.

Pri0

Can guess which one is me? Haha

Heehee, not much of a help there. I had already forgotten who is who by now. So there I was, going down to Somerset Coffee Club to meet up with a bunch of overgrown kids whom I had forgotten who they are.

I arrived at or about 1930hrs and there were already 2 people there, Liyong and Meina. Sweet, those 2 I recognise. But the next girl that came, I have no idea who she was...

LY: Eh, Baoniu is here!!
Me: Huh? Who is Baoniu?
MN: Our classmate lah!!

And they proceed to rattle off a string of names which I have totally no recollection of. Am I in the right class reunion? Oops. Almost karna whacked.

Heehee, had a great time catching up with all of them. The initial awkwarkness disappeared quickly and soon we were all talking and laughing about the good old times.

BOY!! I MISS THE GOOD OLD TIMES!!!

When problems are cute and everybody is your friend, no?

And the best part is, some of them became so beautiful, that I had to beat myself up for not paying them much attention 15 years ago. Haha. Kids, your investment agent is right - start early.

And the most fun part is to discover what each of them is doing with their lives now... Like one of them is already married with 2 kids... We were like... Wow!!! And she is the slimmest amongst the ladies there!

Miss Gab complained that I had not pictures of people in my 1st photolog. So heres all the pictures we took from the gathering. 1st is the guys, then the girls, then a whole lot of group pictures...

Pri2

Pri1

Pri3

Pri5

Pri4

Pri6

Pri7

You see the girl in white? The one who is in the extreme left in most of the picture? I think she is SOOO pretty!! (Almost as pretty as FF) I so regret that I did not try to be her good friend when we were in Primary school. And she lives a couple of blocks away from me only somemore. Then after 10 years of friendship then ask her to be my girlfriend... Sigh... JTB...
(Eh, if you were reading this, I was only joking, dun take it too seriously k?)

--------------------

Miss Linda Chia had her phone stolen last Sunday. Helping her to ask if anybody had seen or know this man who appear at Holland Village at or about 5pm. Her story and the video of the thief can be seen here.

9 Comments:

Blogger chitter-chatter said...

hi i know who baoniu is! she's my neighbour!

let us join hands now and sing "it's a small small world..."

11:10 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

REALLY???? Pop over and say hi!!! And ask her to see my blog!!! So cool!!!

11:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't enjoy primary school much. I was the fat, ugly kid with bad grades that no one wanted to be friends with. So when I went Sec school made friends with EVERYONE but pple from my old school :D worked out real well!

8:57 am  
Blogger Maximus said...

dude.. that girl in white.. think she's given me a new perspective to girls who keep her hair short.. (in a good sense)..

mandarin.. your mandarin.. i have no idea it was THAT good.. I've stayed over in my office yesterday with Gu Ju Ji's "ai shen" (know this song??)..ON REPEAT FOR 6 HOURS.. i tell you.. when i master this song.. i think I'd have all the AH lians flocking to me...

5:59 pm  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Dude, how did u pop the question up to her? "Ai Kia Steady mai?" Anyway, since ask already, dun care whether you were joking or not. If she says yes, just grab first, kiss later.

7:18 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Amuse> Heehee. I hate my sec school.

Maxi> Dude. I wrote the Chinese dictionary. Haha. I dunno the song though.

X3P> No lah. I never ask her. Anyway she's taken already.

11:35 pm  
Blogger brama said...

Since the girl in white is attached, and she's as pretty as FF, and FF thinks you rock, why don't you go for FF?

2:34 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Anna> Haha, FF thinks I'm as boring as a rock!

11:51 am  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Anna, what I remember was when it comes to FF, Guojun says he is gay. FF mentioned he's the nice Christian boy while she's the dunno what something (I forgot!). So platonic friendships do exist.

By the way, the girl in white with short hair looks so chic! I damn jealous that you got such a pretty classmate, man.

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home