Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Coldness.

Thought I would take a break from blogging tonight but in the end I still logged in.

The weather turned extremely cold suddenly today. Had to walk around the whole day with a jacket on. Coincidentally, the coldness of the weather also reflect the coldness in my heart. I dun think I want to elaborate much today. (Although I'm sure all the scandal whores would like to know the latest happening between me and Her.) Well, this is for sure: I totally gave her up and cut her off from my life. (Did I just hear you cheer? Or are you doing the Kallang wave?) Yup, I'm sure many people will be happy that I finally let it go. Not that they've got chance now that I am target-less, but just that nobody believed that I can make it with Her, so I am better off to give it up. Well, I stopped believing in it myself also.

It did not end well though, I wanted Her to know one last time how hurt I was, but turns out she doesn't care. So I though "Fuck, I dun care either. You can die and go to hell for all I care." So that was it. The End.

I'm such a sore loser ain't I?

3 more days before I touch Spore soil again. The mud on my face is soil. Our soil.
Update@ 2130:
She just smsed me.
"Guojun, I feel very frustrated... I want to apologise to you for my insensitive words... I hope our relationship wun end in such a bad note... "
Argh! Why can't she even let me hate her in peace? Now I become the bad guy liao.

2 Comments:

Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Mooove On GJ. Which is easy to say hard to do right. But I am sure there will be lots of friends rallying with you. Take heart.

9:25 am  
Blogger FF said...

Why would any of us do the Kallang wave thingy now that you've decided to let her go?

I think most of us were just speaking from experience. At one time or another, we have been in your shoes, a victim of unreciprocated love.

It sucks, but we move on. I'm sure you will too.

Have a safe trip back babe.

10:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home