Monday, April 11, 2005

Random Ramblings

I hate it when the links in my blog suddenly become non-existent.

I hate it when people MSN/ SMS me the comments of my blog instead of leaving the comments in my blog.

I hate it when I'm supposed to have a job but people look me no up and took away my responsibility.

I hate it when people are later than me for movies.

I hate it when people say they will do something for the sake of saying it and not actually do they things that they say they are going to do.

I hate it when I'm in the position of being assualted and I have no means to defend myself.

I hate it when I got a lot of things to do but am not able to do because of circumstance is not within my control.

I hate it when circumstance is not within my control.


Hmm.... Din realise there is so many things that I hate. I am a very hateful person... So much for the halo above my head.

Can't wait to go back Spore. Miss home and everybody back there. Esp all the pretty babes.

I hate it when I miss the pretty babes...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Haha, do people really SMS just to comment on the things you write?

If so, then you threaten to send them your blog entry via SMSes too. See whether they scared or not. The incessant SMS ringtone of their mobiles due to the limited SMS capacity, I mean.

9:33 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Von> Heehee. Nothing but guys, guys and guys here!

Jayaxe> Haha. I scared. Wait I see my phone bill I faint.

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home