Wednesday, April 06, 2005

NOBODY ONLINE!

I logged into the internet at 7.30pm. I looked at my MSN,

NOBODY ONLINE!

Obviously an indication that I am too free. At least the exercise starts tomorrow, then I will have things to do and time will pass faster.

To this date I have spent close to 500NT on food alone. That is about 25 Sing dollars in 5 days. That is way too much. Will resolve to spend less in the next few days. Plus my internet money (10NT per half hour), I have spent close to 800NT already. Now I only left with 2200NT to last me until 16th April. Minus the 1700NT which is suppose to be for my R&R, I'm left with 500NT until the 14th. That's a bit more than 50NT a day.

Think I'm getting fat here.

Nowadays Friendster included this feature of showing you horoscope. I hate that. I know most people dun mind having their horoscope shown, even as a part of Friendster. I believe there are a lot of people who actually liked the idea. And many people religiously obey its every suggestion. But I personally cannot see the logic of it. Can anybody tell me how can the alignment of distant cosmic bodies (aka "stars") determine the outcome of my destiny?

THIS, I cannot understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

What, that's not a lot of expenditure??! Yeah, things in Taiwan may be cheap but surely S$40 in 5 days is still acceptable??

8:09 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

$40 is a lot of money leh... Esp when food is suppose to be FREE. Haha.

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home