Thursday, March 31, 2005

Uni Visits and other things...

This could be my last post before I go Taiwan for the next 2 weeks. Will try to make another post tomorrow before I go but might not be able to.

Went to visit SIM (Singapore Institute of Management) yesterday. This is the 1st time I have been there and I must say it is a really nice place. Went there for cell group so did not have much time to explore the place. Cell group was kinda long yesterday and I had a hard time keep myself awake.

Then today I went to NTU (Nanyang Technological University). I went there to meet Sharon Low for lunch. It is also the 1st time I stepped into the place. I believe I created quite a stir when I appear in their Central Canteen in my full uniform, complete with rank and everything. Haha. I have never been to this 2 Uni before in my life and this week I have visited both.

Dun feel like working today so after that I went home and sleep. But before that, I bought 2 tickets for Lord of the Dance. Anybody wants to watch with me?

Topped up the petrol of my car for the 1st time today. Cost me almost $70 for the full tank. Thank God got 15% discount. My car got bird shit everyday. Even when I park and different locations. Dunno why so "lucky".

4 Comments:

Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Gawd-dammit! You teaser... what are the 4 digits?! *Shakes GJ by shoulder*

11:56 pm  
Blogger FF said...

Before you leave for Taiwan, please sms the four digits as well. Saturday can buy 4d.

12:38 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Oh ya, I forgot. The 4 digits are 1732.

6:28 am  
Blogger Maximus said...

Bon Voyage.. remember to clean your weapon before it rust..

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home