Sunday, March 20, 2005

Impulsive Smses

Hi. I'm back.

After 3 days of wallowing in mud, I'm back.

Guess by now you guys have grown used to my periodical outburst of girlie emotions and fake suicide plans. Anyway, I'm better now. The recovery seems to be easier each time round. Probably I'm getting used to the heartaches and the familiarity breeds a sort of commonplace feeling that reduces the impact of the heartache.

Out of sheer impulse, I smsed her on Thursday.

I am willing to do anything for you and I will give up everything for you. I know you dun care. I guess I am destined to have my heart broken for you again and again.

Well, something to that effect.

To which she replied,

GJ, love is a choice. It is not just based on feelings. I believe you can choose not to love me.

Again, not the exact words but something like that.

My response was WTF? Of course I did not say that in my sms. Instead I wrote,

Why dun you choose to love me instead?

And She replied,

I love you as a bro in Christ. But I will be more careful when it comes to choosing my partner.

Then I said,

I know I'm not perfect but I am willing to change, to learn, to became the person that you want...

Then after that she stopped replying me. I have no idea what was her response to that. Maybe she got fed-up and did not want to talk to me anymore. Or maybe she freak out and fainted. I dunno. Anyway, to prevent anymore impulsive sms-es, I took her handphone number out of my phonebook for the time being.

3 Comments:

Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Bro, that was really all-out. I'm impressed. Regarding love as a choice, that I do not agree with. Like what you said, if its a choice, why can't she choose to love you. However, if love isn't a choice like what you agree with, there is no way you can win her over by forcing her to make a "choice".

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words from a wise old man, to an angry young man:" Young man, don't think so much la."

Me thinks they be very wise words. Should take the advice myself sometime :P

6:39 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

...> I knew that I can't win her over by forcing her to make the choice. I was just trying to show her the absurb-ness of that statement.

Amuse> You are an old man? I thot u were a pretty young lady... Oh well...

6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home