Thursday, March 17, 2005

Here we go again...

My heart hurts like hell and I can't sleep.

Is it really God's will that my heart breaks for Her again and again and again and again? I think it is. I really want to escape this. To sleep and never wake up again. Why does it have to be so? Is it God's plan that my heart be broken over and over and over again?

I can't take this anymore.

I want to sleep and never wake up again.

At times like this, all my prayers seem meaningless. Like God was never really there. Or He doesn't care.

Dear God, just grant me sleep and never let me wake up again. Please. Put an end to it. I dun want to go through this anymore. How I wish to be alseep now. Forever. Never to wake up. Never again.

I dun know what God is thinking, nor what is He doing. Maybe He just like to make my life miserable. Maybe I deserve it. Maybe my life is just a meaningless and worthless piece of shit, that should be flushed down the toilet long time ago.

I need to sleep. Please let me sleep. And let me never wake up again.

Anybody got 200 sleeping pills to spare?

5 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

I think you think about her because there is no one else to think of. You know what I mean? I've been in your situation before but as soon as the next guy comes along, I forget about the previous one.

Hey, we can go watch movie this week if you want. As long as you promise to arrive before me. Hur hur.

9:32 am  
Blogger Maximus said...

i second that... but hey..ff.. isnt that MY line??..( i said this in our teleconversation).. can't believe you post it up here...

niways.. lef.. its never too good to pray for death to end misery.. you are brought into this world for a purpose.. believe in this. it wil end when God feels its time for you to retire.

10:25 am  
Blogger FF said...

Dude, that was my line, and you seconded it.

10:58 am  
Blogger Maximus said...

right.. you win.. heh... i didnt mean to say you plagarised yeah..

11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go watch Spongebob movie and feel better ;)

Tend to find God has the most unexpected plans. Just have to trust and listen closely I guess.

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home