Saturday, March 12, 2005

Cohesion Day

Company had a cohesion at Sentosa yesterday! Nothing much but its good to have a break from the office once in a while. Starting from 1400hrs (2pm in the afternoon), we hang out, play games and basically chill out the Palawan Beach of Sentosa Island. We played games like beach soccer, beach volley and tug of war but I'm rather laid back, contended with just being trigger-happy with my IXUS 40 Digital Camera.


sentosa1

Thats a picture of my guys support our team for the beach soccer game. BTW, we came in 3rd I think. But there were only 4 teams! Haha!


sentosa2

This is my Sniper Platoon. They are the people who will "one shot one kill" you during war. Haha! But they going to retire at the end of the year already. ORD loh!


sentosa5

This is my 2IC on the dunking board.

sentosa4

And this is him falling from the dunking board!! Haha


sentosa3

This babe is just part of the event organising crew for our cohesion. Thought she looks real cute and also she looks a bit like Xiaxue. =) Did not get to talk to her though. Scared wait she slap me.

After cohesion met Ah Song for dinner at Harbour Front. Quite happy cos he is one of my bester friend in the army whom I seldom get to meet. Seems like both of us are plagued by bad job experiences this period of time. Haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

must be brave and take chances.

3:57 pm  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Yah lor. Don't worry la, wun be as fierce as Xia...errr...betta dun say.

2:18 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Haha.. No lah. Just see only. Not interested in anything else. =)

6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home