Wednesday, March 23, 2005

G.T.O???

Just finished the 3rd day of my fast. Nothing much to report. The not-eating part has not been much of a problem so far. (Hope my gastric can endure the whole 3 weeks.) However, some of my struggles intensified three fold. Therefore, now I also need to pray harder that I would not give up halfway.

Remember I sms-ed Her the other day? I have not sms-ed her since then. And I still do not know what was her response to my last sms. Agrh! Its killing me! How I wish I know what she is thinking. Think I will include this as one of my prayer item for my praying time tomorrow. God please tell me what she is thinking...

Work has been rather slow this couple of weeks. So slow, in fact, that usually we spent the days watching VCDs. This week I brought G.T.O. to camp. For the uninitiated, G.T.O. stands for Great Teacher Onizuka. It is a Japanese drama serial about how a teacher touch the lives of all his students. It was (about 5 years ago) and still is my favourite show ever! I remember the 1st time I watched it (this is like the 3rd or 4th time) I cried almost every episode, because I was so touched by all the things that the teacher did for his students. If ever I stop working for the SAF, I will apply to go and become a teacher. I am soo inspired! 1 sad thing though, I broke Disc10 of the show and I realise they dun sell it anymore. Sob!

Dad's out of town this week and I get to drive his car! Then next week I will have my own car to drive! Wahaha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have GTO at home! you can borrow mine if you die die must watch disc 10 =P

sharon

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home