Tuesday, March 29, 2005

1st Car Day

Me have beem having super light days at work. Since monday, ALL the big bosses in my company have flown to Taiwan. So for the past 2 days, I got go work like I never go work like that. Might as well stay at home and sleep. Haha. The only thing is that I have to prepare for my own Taiwan trip this Satuarday, so I have a few things to do.

I hate last minute arrows!!!

MY CAR CAME IN TODAY!!!! Now I am officially a car owner! In fact, a proud owner of a KIA Cerato!! My friends call it the "Killed In Action" brand, which I sort of agree. Haha. Will post some pictures of it later on. Now I can drive everybody to everywhere they want!! Haha. One thing though, 1st day karna bird shit already. Lucky?

As for my fast, it is sort of still going as planned. Having some struggles now and then but I still managed to press on and endure. One thing though, I tend to eat more during dinner time to compensate for the lack of lunch, which I feel is not very good fasting mentality. Eating more for dinner sort of negates the effort put in to skip lunch, me thinks.

Missing Her again.... Going to pray again now.

3 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Yay! You got your car! then you can pick me up before we watch movies so I don't have to stand there alone so forlornly with people looking at me.

Haha, i think i've had enough of rubbing it in.. the movie issue i mean.

10:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats :) These days regret not getting a license sooner cos Dad's been out of town so much recently and NO ONE IS USING THE CAR!!! Urg ...

1:23 pm  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Wah..first day kena bird shit!! Eh..brudder..been following your blog faithfully for some time now... can share your car plate number?

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home