Saturday, April 02, 2005

With Love, from Taiwan..

Hey! Guess what? Now they actually have the Internet in the Camps in Taiwan! This is totally unexpected 5 years ago. Oh how we have progressed from then...

So here am I, blogging on the internet computer from Taiwan. The internet computers here needs to be fed before we can use them. That's 10NT (about Singapore 50cents) for 30 minutes of use. Right now I got about 20 minutes left.

The weather here is fine. Pretty cool as compared to Singapore, but it can get pretty cold at night. Today is the 1st day so I am still pretty free. Just have to settle a few admin stuff. Pretty boring actually. I miss home and everybody there already. Hope time will pass faster soon.

Well, that's all I have to report for now. Kinda weird to blog whe everybody's looking at you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Two years ago, I was also surprised to find internet terminals available in the Rockhampton training area in Australia. Just imagine it is the outback all around and that the nearest suburb is at least tens of kilometres away! And yes, it was rather strange to email in the open.

Anyway, have fun (especially during R&R) and do take some pics and post them up if possible.

1:55 pm  
Blogger FF said...

Please bring a Taiwanese hunk back for me:).

6:35 pm  
Blogger FF said...

Please bring a Taiwanese hunk back for me:).

6:35 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Jayaxe> Thanks. Will try to take pictures of all the babes.

FF> Will try. But then in the process people might think I'm gay

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home