Monday, April 11, 2005

Personal Dreams?

KNNBCCB!!!! I am soo pissed! I typed this entry for 1 whole hour and the place blacked out! Wasted my time and money. (50cts per half hour) Oh well, guess I just have to re-typed the whole entry again. =(

My Princess Cell Leader asked me to list my personal dreams for this year and I thought I will put it in my blog as well. These are, afterall, my personal dreams. I understand that some of these things do not make any sense to my readers but please bear with me for this entry ok? Thanks.

Basically, this is what I wrote to her in my email reply:

Dear Princess Cell Leader,

Sorry I took so long to reply. These are the dreams that I would like to have for this year and beyond.

1. I want to know God more intimately and have the confidence that God knows me also. I do not wish that when I meet the Lord, He says that He does not know me.

2. I want to have a group of boys from SIM which I am able to lead. Hopefully we can start something and I can find me 12 there. =)

3. I want to grow in my character. Aspects like strength (mental and emotional), integrity, courage, faith, hope, love, self-control, humility... etc. Maybe have to be more specific. Will think about it more later.

4. I want to perform well in my work. To excel if possible. Also to improve my physical fitness. (partly for work and partly for health)

5. I want to form a band. Its a dream of mine for a long long time. But always talk only and no action. Also, I hope that my guitar skills will improve. My guitar playing actually not that good. I hope that I can improve until I can comfortable play in a band setting and perform as well.

6. I want a girlfriend. Heehee. Is that a dream too? Doesn't look like it will happen in the near future though.

That's all I can think of now. Thanks for asking.

Oh ya, before I forget, Ningx, you can find my email in my profile. Feel weird to write it out here. Hope you will add me in MSN soon!

4 more days to R&R and 6 more days to go back to Spore!

4 Comments:

Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

God is faithful. Something I took home from the G12. That, if we are in God, things will be accomplished. =)

10:36 am  
Blogger FF said...

1) I want a boyfriend
2) I want to be rich
3) I want to be skinny

1:05 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

By calling a girl princess, does it mean er.... something? Heh.

8:27 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

12MS> Eh.. Thanks.

FF> Now that you know what you want, you will have to work hard for it. =)

Jayaxe> Ya, it means she is like a princess.

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home