Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Saga Continues...

No, I'm not blogging about Star Wars today.

After that sms she sent last night, how can I still hate her? Had a long chat with her after that. She said she dun want me to hate her and dun want me to like her either, which I told her its impossible for me. Then I asked her:

Me: "Are you really so hard hearted that no matter how long I wait, you will never be moved? Or am I so unworthy that whatever I do, you will not give me a chance?"

Her: "I'll cannot give you a confirm answer now because nobody will know what will happen in the future..."

Me: "If your answer is this then I will wait, even if there is only 1% hope, I will wait until there is no hope at all..."

So there. Back to square 1. And the Saga Continues... I'm sure many of you are disappointed in me for my decision. For that, I am sorry. After all, I'm pushing myself towards more hurts and heartache in the future. And the I will whine in my blog and to all my frenz, who have a hard time with me as it is already. Oh well...

3 Comments:

Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Her: "I'll cannot give you a confirm answer now because nobody will know what will happen in the future..."

Wait? Why so passive? Be more proactive and do our Armed Force proud can? I think there is a chance liao as my 2 cents worth of thought thinks if gal says
Cannot = Means cannot but small chance can.
Maybe = Got chance.
Can = Sure can.

Now... sure got chance.

12:04 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

X3P> No lah. Its not as simple as that. There are other things in the sms which I did not include in this blog. Anyway, thanks for your encouragement.

4:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Guojun.. honestly, i'd suggest to you to give up.. and move on.. even if you wld end up tog one day, it would not be in this fashion.. ie. of u waiting.. watever kind of guy she is waiting for.. it is unlikely that you wld become it if you wait ard like this.. all the best to you, bro..

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home