Sunday, April 17, 2005

I'm back!!!!!

I wanted to say "KNNBCCB I'M BACK!!!!!" But I think I'll just settle for "I'M BACK!!!" instead. Me is soo happy to be back, really. Photolog later.

Me arrived at 0035hrs this morning at Changi Airport Terminal 1. I did not stop for duty free. I did not stop for anything. I went straight to the taxi stand and took a cab straight back home. I arrived home at or about 0100hrs. I kicked the door down and shouted "Hey You Bastards! Wake Up! I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!"

No lah. Not actually.

China Airlines suck compared to Singapore Airlines. The SAF can be so cheap skate sometimes.

I miss home so much.
I miss my car.
I miss my PC.
I miss my bed and my air-con.
I miss my room.
I miss my guitar.
I miss my other guitar.
I miss my other other guitar...

2 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Welcome home dear!

11:14 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Thanks babe.

2:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home