Monday, April 18, 2005

My 1st Photolog...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to my very 1st photo log! This entry will be very boring with nothing but pictures from Taiwan!!!!

Taiwan1


This is directly outside my camp!! I have no idea why we have to sleep beside a cemetery. Nobody in the camp wants to wake up in the middle of the night, nobody wants anything outside the camp to wake up at nignt.

Taiwan3


What I see everyday in Taiwan... Same for the next few pics... BORING!!!

Taiwan5



Taiwan7



Taiwan16


This is where we sleep. Haha. Messy!!!

Taiwan15


And this is what it looks like when we look outside the window. Haha. Like Jail like that.

Taiwan17


This is where I send all my time and money... On the Internet... Blogging...

Taiwan10


My one and only Nights Off to a local town.

Taiwan11


Taiwanese Pachinco!!! A favourite past time for the kids there.

Taiwan12


Nothing to do but eat, eat and eat... Next day LS!!! (diarrohea)

Taiwan13


Another pic of the local town... ...

Taiwan14


Heehee, part of the night life there, male stripper dancing on the balcony to attract costumers inside... Serious!

Taiwan18


R&R time... the most interesting thing I saw... rather the only thing worthy of a snapshot. A carrefore in Taiwan. Comparable to Singapore's.

Taiwan19


This is dedicated to my favourite Miss Slow... You see something familiar?

Taiwan20


A last look at Taiwan... Haha...

Taiwan21


Heehee, the best thing abt SAF, is that they give you all the things you need free. Got 3 condoms in case I needed to use during my R&R. Haha. Was talking to Cindy about it earlier...

Me: SAF give free condom for my Taiwan trip....
Cindy: Issit? I heard its lousy, it breaks when filled with water...
Me: Issit? I dunno...
Cindy: Why dun you try it?
Me: Wif who?
Cindy: Ask you to fill it with water lah!!! Not use for sex!!!!
Me: ...

Thought I might get lucky just now...

Oh ya!!! I'm so happy!! I am the 1st guy that rock in FF's blog!!! Haha. The page of history will forever remember this day when people read her blog 100 years from now...

Sweet.

11 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

haha dude, i must be honest, the photos a bit boring le.. no faces one.

10:50 pm  
Blogger Dancingpris said...

hmm.. is that "Heng Chun" Camp?

11:30 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Gab> Heehee. I know. I'm sorry. Will put up some photo with face next time.

DP> I'm not suppose to say that it is...

11:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tot u guys have to wear Taiwan army uniform?

12:20 am  
Blogger brama said...

haha, you're blur alright!

Cindy: Why dun you try it?
Me: Wif who?


Interesting that your quarters' next to the cemetery. Any reason for that? SAF's Budget?

3:18 am  
Blogger brama said...

one more thing: Way cool! The first guy who rocked FF! You must be something huh?

3:23 am  
Blogger FF said...

Anna, he sure is!

Eh, you should put the video of the naked dancing man up!

8:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right! pretty boring photos! haha. but the male stripper really spiced things up! =)

chinese cemetery looks the same everywhere hor?

miss slow

9:05 am  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Piang eh! First picture show cemetery liao. Qing Ming just over u noe?

1:06 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Anon> I dun answer Anon questions!!

Anna> I have no idea why we sleep there. Maybe its easier to find a place if "accident happens"...

Heehee, Ya! so proud of myself!!

FF> I dunno how to put up video leh... Somemore wait my Cell Leader see liao she faint.

Miss Slow> U get the picture or not? The big yellow sign wan...

Von> Cool. Must show more chio bu!!!

X3P> I not scared!! Haha. Reminds me of the recent horror movie, no?

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dearest guojun...

YES! got it! =) hahaha...

my chinese name lor...

chey...

miss slow

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home