Sunday, May 01, 2005

New Ipod... and other stuff

Ladies and Gentlemen, Behold!

My new Ipod Photo is finally here!!!!!

I want to take this oppourtunity to thank Miss Xenaneres for helping me purchase this beautiful baby online for the educational discount. Thanks babe. In addition, I bought the car charger and FM transmitter so that I can listen to it while I was driving. But the car charger was out of stock for the moment so I have to settle for the ipod and FM transmitter for now.

Check it out. This baby is so precious that I dare not remove the protective plastic as I have not gotten a casing for it. Haha.

IMG_0013

And thanks to Apple's special service, I get to personalize my baby with my name... and I/C number... SWEET!!

ipod1

The only problem though, is that my mother board is still not fixed and all my 2000 songs are stuck in my hard disk and I have no songs to download into my new toy. *LOSER!* Wahaha. But at least I got the 500+ songs Xenenares downloaded for me before she pass me the ipod. I will have to settle for that now. Thanks again babe!!

---------------

Miss Slow brought me to this great Christian bookshop at Kim Seng Rd yesterday, called SKS. It is a heaven for all avid Christian readers! They all all the books you ever want to read there and more! And at great prices too! Wahaha. I sound like they are paying me to say this. Did not buy anything though, because my friend JH now works in this company that sell books and I am only allowed to buy from her.

Since I'm on this, I might as well do a free promo for her also: Anybody who wants to buy any book from any author from any where can let JH knows (through me) and she will help you search for it. For a cheaper price than outside, I think.

Heehee, this is becoming a daily thingy... Here's a picture of me and Miss Slow outside SKS. (Her face is blured cos the photo has not been cleared for posting.) She's pretty, she's sweet, she's slim (very!) but she's definitely not the short type. Haha.

Sharon1

After that I went church and then went for movie with E and WK. (WK is my good brudder and favourite Mahjong buddy cos I always win when I play with him) E wanted to watch XXX so we had no choice but to watch with her. (Just Joking) Personally, I dun like U.S action movies very much. Normally you will just get big guns, fast cars and a lot of explosions. More or less the same for every movie. No pic no Miss E though, she's super camera shy...

Update: ARGH!!!! I accidentally deleted all the songs in my ipod!! Now I got no songs in my ipod!!! Stupid me!!! Now really have to wait until my comp is fixed liao... *sob

8 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

i have pics of Ms. E! hahaha. she will so kill us if you post her pics up.

12:49 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Woah!! How did you get her pics? She would rather have a gun point at her than a camera. Haha

12:57 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

My name!!! You highlighted moi nome de plume!!!

1:07 pm  
Blogger Paperman said...

Me jealous... You always take photos /w pretty girls and post... Aiyah... have pity on me leh... so far far away...

1:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... this sets a reminder not to play with u..!! keke

2:58 pm  
Blogger Maximus said...

dude.. you should have bought belkin microphone instead.. its integrated with speakers.. i bought it cheap here.. bout 60 au.. think its more costly in singapore.

i took a pic with ms e a year ago.. it shows that you've got not enough power... haha..

10:59 pm  
Blogger chitter-chatter said...

haha. so funny... just leave the photo like that ok? i'm blog-shy!

11:22 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

Vandice> Come back soon lah... All the pretty girls in church waiting for you...

Ningx> Heehee, work hard and you will have your desires as well.

WK> On bo?

Maxi> Will buy... Mic... Speakers... Armour... Laser pointer... All that jazz.

Slow> Babe. I like the pic like that. Just enough to cover your features but not too much that it hides your beauty.

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home