Sunday, May 22, 2005

Musical Baton

I have to honour of being passed the musical baton from FF earlier.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
1350 songs. 5.73 GB. Actually, this is my Bro's computer. My computer is still down now. I got about 2000 songs and 6+GB on that side but some of them overlap with the ones here. So I should have a total of 3000 songs in about 11GB. Actually, songs + Jerry Seinfield jokes.

The last CDs I bought were:
I can't remember whether its Guns and Roses - Greatest Hits or The Greatest Hits of Stevie Ray Vanguah. Bought both at about the same time.

Also, all the guitar magazines I bought come with their own CDs, do those count? =)

Song playing right now:
Bring it on Home - Led Zeppelin

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven. The reason I pick up the electric guitar. Nuff said?
Leslie Cheung - Chase (Zhui). The reason I bought a piano.
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child of Mine. The second greatest intro and guitar solo ever, after Stairway to Heaven.
Bon Jovi - Always. And I will love you, baby. Always.
Jacky Cheung - Love is Forever (Ai Shi Yong Heng). This will be the song for my wedding. Haha.

The baton is now passed to:
Ningx Just saw that she's been tagged too.
Cindy
Princess Gabrielle
Von
Cyber Fishbone
Dancing Pris

1 Comments:

Blogger brama said...

I like Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven too.

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home