Sunday, May 22, 2005

Babe Watch, Guitar Shop.

Time - Friday, late morning to afternoon.
Place - Bedok Swimming Complex

This is the FIRST time I went swimming in a public pool since the completion of my Lasik surgery approximately 8 months ago. Wahaha. Din know there are actually SO many girls to see in the swimming pools at a week day morning. In the end we spent more time babe watching then swimming.

Tsk tsk.

But at least I've got a nice tan.

--------------

Time - Satuarday afternoon
Place - Penisular Plaza Guitar Shops.

FF msn-ed me earlier and said she's going to the guitar shop at Penisular Plaza. How can I let pass an opportunity like that? To be in a room with a pretty babe and full of guitars, what more can a man ask for? Haha.

And on the way there, FF's good friend C sms-ed me and asked if I got any recommendations if she wanted to buy a guitar? I told her I'm meeting FF to shop for guitars and immediately she asked if she can join us.

Wahaha. 2 pretty babes and a room full of guitars. I'm in heaven.

Blogger Breakthrough! Meet one of the bloggers in the guitar shop also. Tripleperiod. Actually, he came along with FF to get his guitar fixed up. He seems like a nice quiet kind of guy. Heck. Any guy that likes guitars is a good guy. Wahaha.

By the way, FF did not get her guitar in the end and C got her boyfriend a nice guitar recommended by yours truly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus said...

"This is the FIRST time I went swimming in a public pool since the completion of my Lasik surgery approximately 8 months ago. Wahaha. Din know there are actually SO many girls to see in the swimming pools at a week day morning."

HAHAA.. this is funny dude.. i'm imagining how you used to not be able to see anyone at the pool...

7:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home