Thursday, May 19, 2005

Really Really Really

A lot of things on my mind the past few days. But din really have the time or mood to sit down and sort my thoughts out. Never mind. Maybe later.

Went out with FF yesterday. She called me in the noon and asked if I wanted to join her and E for dinner. Of course I said yes. The only problem is I did not bring any civilian clothes with me to work and I ended up meeting them in my army uniform.

We met at City Hall mrt and went for dinner at Millennia Walk. We also went to the Harvey Norman there where FF wanted to buy a digital camera. Basically we spent the rest of the evening there. I stayed at the counter for a totally of 1 and half hours (1/2 hour before and 1 hour after dinner) while FF meticulously go through every detail of each camera before deciding on the Ixus 50. (great choice babe!) E was tempted to buy also but in the end decided to shop around a bit more 1st before deciding on which to buy.

Oh ya, I think FF really really really need a boyfriend. Wahaha.

My sis topped her class for her mid year exam this year. So proud of her.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes she does. So why don't you please please please go out and find one for her?

We on for Monday? Confirmed liao?

10:03 am  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

wah! ya back

1:24 am  
Blogger brama said...

haha, is that some kind of match-making ad for her?

Sounds like you know what kind of guys she needs, otherwise, she won't ask you to look for one....

I'd look around ...

6:28 am  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Hahahahaha, does her style of shopping has anything to do with her needing a boyfriend?

12:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yippie! u r back.

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home