Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ouch!

Qn: Little Black, Little Blue, Little Green and Little White went for a roller coaster ride. Who was most frightened?
Ans: Little White, because Little White vomitted.

If you guys have no idea what I'm talking about, that's because this joke only make sense in Chinese. Anyway, its lame so dun try too hard.

Qn: When going to dentist, who is most frightened?
Ans: Guojun!

Qn: What's the thing that you least want to hear when your surgeon is operating on you?
Ans: Oops!


Haha, I'm sure you guys dun appreciate lame jokes but these are exactly what went on inside my mind when I was going through my wisdom tooth op this afternoon. Silly O' me chose to have Local Anaesthetic (as opposed to General Anasethetic) and so I have full awareness of what is going on during the operation.

Very interesting experience I must say. And since I had my eyes covered, I can only guess what they were doing inside my mouth. At 1st they have to inject the anaesthetic so that was a bit painful, then after that its a lot of shoving and pushing, a little sawing and pulling, then finally I can feel the doctor putting on the stitches.

I think I drank a lot of my own blood. I hope I dun become a suicidial vampire.

Once the anaesthetis wears off, it was PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! So much so that I couldn't drive properly on the way back home. Thank God for pain killers....

And 5 day MCs. YEAH!!!

Anyway, the hospital is kind enough to let me have my tooth back, so that I can get my rebate from the tooth fairy tonight. But before that, here's a picture of it, complete with blood and everything.

IMG_0001

Yucks!

9 Comments:

Blogger 12mustardseeds said...

Know what that reminds me of? The pinkish preserved ginger I can find at Sakae Sushi!!!GROSS...

10:11 pm  
Blogger TriplePeriod said...

Thats the scariest blog entry I had read for the past one month at least...

11:14 pm  
Blogger polaris said...

oh mann.. rest well.. i had all mine taken out too, 2 ops and 2 extractions. :)

12:17 am  
Blogger brama said...

Gruesome picture...yuck! I never like wisdom tooth extraction. I still have two more to go.

2:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really yucks! eeewwwww. my hair is standing up d.

8:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12MS> Great! We go eat Sakae Sushi the next time we go out.

X3P> Heehee, glad I made your day.

Polaris> C'mon babe! You are a dentist! You can do your own extraction!

Anna> Heehee, hope you have as much fun as I do.

Miche> Heehee. Dun look, its not good for your baby...

9:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yucks. I hope I never need to get my wisdom teeth extracted.

9:38 am  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

how many did u take out?? i took out two before. horrible experience.

3:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FF> Heehee. Ya, Pain Pain.

Gab> I took out 2 from the left side of my mouth... Not so painful now... =)

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home