Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm Back.

According to FF, I'm not a blogger. So now I'm back... er... blogging again. About my personal life more anyway...

My boss got a nice birthday present for his birthday two weeks ago. And since I can't afford to buy anymore new toys, I decide to settle for its pictures instead.

Wahaha... Photolog.... Easy to do and fast.... For lazy bloggers people like me.

Gundam1 (6)

Gundam1 (3)

Gundam1 (5)

Gundam1 (8)

Gundam1

Did I mention that my boss (and soon to be ex-boss) loves toys? (Transformers, Gundam... the like) I love toys too. (hint hint!!) And my birthday is coming soon... (HINT HINT!!!!!) Heehee.

1 Comments:

Blogger brama said...

You're probably not blogging for an audience, if that's what you meant. An introvert blogger vs an extrovert blogger, perhaps?

Didn't know you're a transformer fan.

3:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home