Friday, June 17, 2005

Bike Course, Day 2

Bike course is tough.... I have no talent for riding a bicycle, less so a motorbike... But all in all, it was fun... The only thing is that I have to re-study my highway code... which I had forgotten since I passed my basic theory 8 years ago. Haha.

Thank God I'm not the worse there, at least I did not fell down the bike twenty hundred times... But the instructors said my body is too tense... Maybe that's why I feel so tired now... Also, I lack the confidence to fully let go and let the bike run.

Petrol is CHEAP!! 23% discount leh!!! I went to top up once I heard the news, even though I still got half a tank full...

Can't wait to finish this bike course. Then I can convert to civilian licence and buy a cheap motorbike... Yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Handsel said...

when i went at night, it was 26%. I heard the cashier mention that it became 26% just half an hour before I was there.

1:14 am  
Blogger brama said...

Sounds fun. I may try getting the license one of these days.

1:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...petrol also got discount ah? here,the price has been increasing each year...no reduce!

i ride bike since i'm 12 years old! hehe. that's an advantage of staying in a kampung. i killed a neighbour's chick on my first try though!

10:51 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Hansel> I only manage to top at 20%. Anyway, today the "war" end liao. All back to 10%

Anna> Very fun!!

Miche> Wah... You must be a hell rider!!! Haha

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home