Sunday, June 12, 2005

My week long entry during my weekend duty. (Part 2)

Friday - Took IPPT today. But too bad the stop watch cock up. So my test result cannot be counted. Wasted effort. Then again, my result wasn't very good either. Decided to watch Mr and Mrs Smith on Sat after service cos no one in my cell would be going for church. Went to buy the tickets today cos I was scared it would be sold out by the time I want to buy tomorrow.

In the evening was my company's cohesion function. I brought FF, E and C along, for the fun of it. Also a chance for them to google at cute and fit army guys. The only problem for me is that I had to drive all of them to and from the function. Haha. I clocked 150km that night. I arrived almost 2 hours late. Imagine the uproar I created when I stepped into the room full of army guys with 3 beautiful ladies. Haha.

angels1

Celebrated my birthday (which is supposed to be 23rd June) during the cohesion. I think this is the 1st time I celebrated my birthday with the army guys. I had to provide cake for myself though. Baked by my mom... =)

*insert picture of cake* <- hope I can find one. Added: Too bad I have no picture of the cake taken...

I think the girls had a good time. But they did not interact much with the guys though. They all act shy. Haha. After that we went to the newly opened Hagendaz at Bishan Junction 8. I treated the girls ice cream in appreciation for their pressence with me for my company's cohesion. We all had a lot of fun. Its been a very long time since the 4 of us came out together like this.

IMG_0245
Ice-cream at Hagendaz!!!

EL1
Pardon my "poser" look..

IMG_0941
C trying to act cute... Haha

E has been calling me "Sir" ever since.

End of Part 2. Comments!! Comments!!

3 Comments:

Blogger brama said...

Haha, you ladies man huh? Clock 150 km. Wow, must be North, South, East, West.

So, any guys asking you for the ladies' telephone number?

7:21 am  
Blogger Guojun said...

Heehee... They live mostly at the West side actually...

My guys dun dare to ask lah... All scared of me.... Haha

11:33 pm  
Blogger brama said...

Yeah, must be you lah ... spoil all their chances

2:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home