Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Lot Like Love.

When FF calls me on a sunday morning, it means that she got nothing to do and wants me to watch a movie with her.

Today we watched "A Lot Like Love". It's about the friendship between a boy and a girl and how the relationship is... Er... A lot like love.

The (almost) perfect movie for the 2 of us. Oliver and Emily (the 2 main characters) are just like me and FF, except:

1. Oliver and Emily met about 5 times in 7 years; Me and FF meet every other week, if not every week.
2. The first time Oliver and Emily met, they had sex in the airplane toilet; on the day we meet, the first thing FF said to me was "Do you smoke?"
3. Oliver and Emily had sex in the national park; the closest me and FF gets is to play Dai Dee in her room.
4. I am so much a better guitar player than Oliver.

Suddenly I feel this post is very bo liao.....

On the more blog worthy note, I had the honour of meeting the critically acclaimed Kenny Sia At Plaza Sing today.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nabeh, say until like that. I thought you and E were watching mah, so I thought of joining in. :D Grrr.

10:25 pm  
Blogger Marla S said...

Am I bery -Scarey-?

Why am I scarelett ting?

you scared of me ah?

I scare u ah?

:(

9:27 am  
Blogger Paperman said...

NB! GJ, you got to meet Kenny! Chao pot pot! Arggghhh. I go Chicago 2 days only and all these happened? Damn. You got to meet Scarlett as well. Arggghhh! My hero & my heroine, all in 1 day??? You are in deep trouble GJ. Call my heroine Scarelett???

Note to Scarlett: Did he try the "Yes, no, OK lor" routine on you???

Note to self: Prepare accelerants and lighter. Go back next year and burn down GJ's guitar collection... Scarlett, 我帮你出气!

11:07 am  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

i'm waiting for war of the worlds!

The book is damn good! read it like 2-3 years ago.

Yup yup..

9:02 pm  
Blogger Guojun said...

FF> Hur hur. Seriously, I rather watch THAT movie with you than anybody else... You are the perfect girl to catch this movie with.

YiHui> Wahaha.. Is ok... Bring it during cell group...

Ting> You very funny!!! I was laughing for a good 5 minutes... Until mommy turned around and asked me what's so funny....

Ya, your twirl lips look very scary... Are you born like that?

Vandice> No lah... I never meet Scarelett. Just Kenny. And I never talk to her also...

And Dun You Dare Touch My Guitars!! I'll make sure you burn together with them... Haha.

Gab> A bit out of point leh... But I want to watch WOTW too.... Haha...

9:49 pm  
Blogger brama said...

Do I smell something brewing betw you and F, just like Oliver and Emily. Besides, you meet like every other week, compared to 5X in 7 years....

1:32 am  
Blogger Paperman said...

Anna: Nah, GJ is super duper 专一 lor. FF doesn't stand a chance...

7:45 pm  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

I didn't know Kenny Sia had a meet his fans session in PS!

9:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna> Vandice is right.

Vandice> You are right.

Jayaxe> No lah, I think he goes there for shopping.

10:06 pm  
Blogger Marla S said...

sadly i am not born like this. my original lips much more sexier than that.. mus cover up or else everyone would make me their sex goddess or something.

AND I AM STILL SO SCARELETT!

suddenly i feel like eating scallop.

no vandice, we didn't meet leh. no fate :(

1:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home